Since you will be part of our Mindvalley community of coaches, it is key for you to read and understand our code of ethics. This is what guides our actions, and our decisions as coaches.
- Equality - I will respect all different cultures, ethnicities, national origin, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, immigration status, mental or physical disability, and will never reject a client based on these factors.
- Confidentiality - I will keep everything that is discussed with my clients under strict confidence, unless there is information that can put my client or other people in danger, or unless I receive consent from my client to divulge part of the information.
- Personal growth - I commit to keep constantly learning and developing new skills, so I can serve my clients in the best of my capacity.
- Relationship - I will keep my relationship to my clients strictly professional, avoiding any closeness that may mislead to a romantic intention.
- Payments - I will keep complete clarity on the payment conditions of our coaching relationship from the beginning, and will not charge any hidden fees.
- Compassion - I will respect my client’s identity, stage of consciousness, experiences, values and beliefs.
- Communication - My communication will always be clear and respectful. I will avoid using foul language or raising my voice to get my point across.
- Scope of Practice - I will refer my client to another professional immediately when I see that a situation falls out of my scope of practice.